Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between you and us. By using Our Website in any way, or by buying from us, you agree to be bound by them.
No person under the age of 18 years may purchase Goods.
We are: A Game Changer Tour Limited
Our address is: Kandoy House, 2 Fairview Strand, Dulbin 3, Ireland
You are: a visitor to Our Website / our customer
The terms and conditions:
In this agreement:
means any person or business contracted by us to carry Goods from us to you.
means any individual who, in connection with this agreement, is acting for a purpose which is outside his business.
means any content in any form published on Our Website by us or any third party with our consent.
means any of the goods we offer for sale on Our Website, or, if the context requires, goods we sell to you.
means any website of ours, and includes all web pages controlled by us.
means display, exhibit, publish, distribute, transmit and/or disclose information, Content and/or other material on to Our Website, and the phrases "Posted" and "Posting" shall be interpreted accordingly.
In this agreement unless the context otherwise requires:
- a reference to a person is a reference to one or more individuals, whether or not formally in partnership, or to a corporation, government body, or other association or organisation.
- these terms and conditions apply to all supplies of Goods by us to any customer. They prevail over any terms proposed by you.
- any agreement by any party not to do or omit to do something includes an obligation not to allow some other person to do or omit to do that same thing.
- except where stated otherwise, any obligation of any person arising from this agreement may be performed by any other person.
- in this agreement references to a party include references to a person to whom those rights and obligations are transferred or passed as a result of a merger, division, reconstruction or other re-organisation involving that party.
- the headings to the paragraphs and schedules (if any) to this agreement do not affect the interpretation.
- a reference to an act or regulation includes new law of substantially the same intent as that act or regulation.
- in any indemnity, a reference to costs or expenses shall be construed as including the estimated cost of management time of the indemnified party, such cost calculated €50 per hour.
- these terms and conditions apply in any event to you as a buyer or prospective buyer of our Goods and so far as the context allows, to you as a visitor to Our Website.
- this agreement is made only in the English language. If there is any conflict in meaning between the English language version of this agreement and any version or translation of this agreement in any other language, the English language version shall prevail.
- Our contract with you
- This agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous agreements and understandings between the parties.
- Each party acknowledges that, in entering into this agreement, he does not rely on any representation, warranty, information or document or other term not forming part of this agreement.
- If you use Our Website in any way and make an order on behalf of another person you warrant that you have full authority to do so and you accept personal responsibility for every act or omission by you.
- We do not guarantee that Goods advertised on Our Website are available. We may change these terms from time to time. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on Our Website on the day you order Goods.
- The price of Goods may be changed by us at any time. We will never change a price so as to affect the price charged to you at the time when you buy those Goods.
- If in future, you buy Goods from us under any arrangement which does not involve your payment via Our Website; these terms still apply so far as they can be applied.
- We do not sell the Goods in all countries. We may refuse to deliver the Goods if you live in a country we do not serve.
- Acceptance of your order
- Your order is an offer to buy from us. We shall accept your order by e-mail confirmation. That is when our contract is made. Our message will also confirm details of your purchase.
- If we do not have all of the Goods you order in stock, we will offer you alternatives. If this happens you may:
- accept the alternatives we offer;
- cancel all or part of your order.
- Price and Payment
- The price payable for the Goods that you order is clearly set out on Our Website.
- It is possible that the price may have increased from that posted on Our Website. If that happens, we will not despatch the Goods until you have confirmed that you wish to buy at the new price.
- Regarding gift cards bought through Our Website we charge a service fee of €50.00 which is inclusive in the price when purchasing. Delivery charges are also included in the price of each item to be sold in our online store.
- Prices include Irish value added tax VAT. If you show by your delivery address that you reside outside the European Union, VAT will be deducted at the payment point. If our sales threshold is above the limit for sales from your specific country, then VAT will be charged according to the rate that applies in that country.
- Bank charges by the receiving bank on payments to us will be borne by us. All other charges relating to payment in a currency other than Euro will be borne by you.
- If, by mistake, we have under-priced Goods, we will not be liable to supply that those Goods to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch it to you.
- The price of the Goods does include the delivery charge when you place your order.
- Security of your credit card
We take care to make Our Website safe for you to use.
- Financial information relating to your credit cards
- We process payment in the form of Credit Card and Debit Card through Stripe Payments stripe.com
- We strive to always protect your personal payment information. We accept payments with all major credit and debit card providers, such as VISA, Mastercard, American Express and others. All payment card transactions made through our payment gateway are processed using a secure online payment gateway (Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology) that encrypts your card details in a secure hosting environment. We do not hold your payment card details on the A Game Changer Tour server.
- That page may be dressed in our “livery”, but it is not controlled by us. Our staff and contractors never have access to it.
- You agree that all these provisions are reasonable.
- Anyone involved with the processing, transmission, or storage of card data must comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards(PCI DSS). stripe.com has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. To accomplish this Stripe make use of best-in-class security tools and practices to maintain a high level of security at Stripe.
- If you buy as a Consumer
This paragraph applies if you buy as a consumer as defined in the European Union Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. Provided those regulations apply to the transaction concerned, then the following terms apply to the contract.
- As required by the Regulations, details of our after-sales service and guarantees, if any, are given in Our Website terms and conditions or in catalogues.
- You may cancel your order at any time before the expiry of 14 days from the date you receive the Goods, not including the day you received it.
- The option to cancel your order is not available:
- if you purchase sealed Goods which relate to health or hygiene, and they become unsealed after delivery, or cannot be re-sold for some other reason;
- sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software, if these become unsealed after delivery;
- if the Goods become mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery.
- If you decide to cancel your order within 14 days after we have despatched the Goods, you have a further 14 days in which to return the Goods.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods. We have no obligation to refund to you, your cost of re-packing and returning the Goods.
- If you give notice to cancel the order to purchase the Goods, but then fail to return it within 14 days, we are entitled to arrange for its collection. If we do, we will look to you to repay the cost of collection.
- If the Goods you return show any sign of damage or loss due to your checking then we shall be entitled to deduct the cost from your refund money.
- In the event of cancellation of an order by you in compliance with these terms, we will refund any money due to you within 14 days.
- To assist us in identifying your Goods on receipt by us, we ask you to provide telephone number for a return reference to be placed below our address / returns label.
- This paragraph does not affect your rights in the event that the Goods are faulty.
- Delivery and pick up
- Goods are delivered within 30 days from the day you place an order to purchase the Goods.
- Deliveries will be made by the Carrier to the lady whose I.D. number you entered at the time of purchase in our online store.
- If we are not able to deliver your Goods within 30 days of the date of your order, we shall notify you by e-mail to arrange another date for delivery.
- Goods are sent at our risk until signed for by the lady upon delivery.
- If we agree with you to deliver on a particular day or at a particular time, we will do our best to comply. But no time given is to be treated as contractual. So we are not liable to you for any expense or inconvenience you incur on account of delayed delivery or non-delivery.
- Time for delivery specified on the order, if any, is an estimate only and time shall not be of the essence.
- Liability for subsequent defects
- We will repair or replace Goods which fail to comply with the provisions of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1980 or which show a defect. If you claim that the item is defective, the following conditions apply:
- the defect must be reported to us within four weeks of becoming apparent;
- the defect results only from faulty design or manufacture;
- you have returned the defective Goods or parts to us if we have so requested.
- If we agree that we are liable, we will refund the cost of return carriage and will repair or replace the Goods free of charge.
- If we repair or replace the Goods, you have no additional claim against us either under this agreement or by statute or common law, in respect of the defect.
- Goods returned
These provisions apply in the event that you return any Goods to us for any reason except as a result of your cancellation under the Regulations:
- We do not accept returns unless there was a defect in the Goods at the time of purchase, or we have agreed in correspondence that you may return them.
- Before you return the Goods to us, please carefully re-read the instructions and check that you have assembled it correctly and complied with any provisions relating to the power supply, plugs and sockets.
- The Goods must be returned to us as soon as any defect is discovered but not later than 14 days
- So far as possible, Goods should be returned:
- with both Goods and all packaging as far as possible in their original condition;
- securely wrapped;
- including our delivery slip
- at your risk and cost.
- You must tell us by email message to [address] you that you would like to return Goods, specifying exactly what Goods and when purchased, and giving full details of the defect or other reason for return. We will then issue a returns note. If you send Goods to us without a returns note, we may not be able to identify sufficient details to enable us to attend to your complaint.
- In returning faulty Goods please encloses with it a note clearly stating the fault and when it arises or arose.
- Most of the Goods are covered by the manufacturer's guarantee for a minimum of 12 months. Please first check the plug, fuse, batteries and the manufacturer's operating instructions.
- If we agree that the Goods are faulty, we will:
- refund the cost of return carriage;
- repair or replace the Goods as we choose.
- The law differs from one country to another. This paragraph applies so far as the applicable law allows.
- All the conditions, warranties or other terms implied by the law of any county other than the Republic of Ireland are excluded from this agreement to the extent permitted by law.
- We or our Content suppliers may make improvements or changes to Our Website, the Content, or to any of the Goods, at any time and without advance notice.
- You are advised that Content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. This is inevitable in any large website. We would be grateful if you bring to our immediate attention, any that you find.
- We give no warranty and make no representation, express or implied, as to:
- the quality of the Goods;
- any implied warranty or condition as to merchantability or fitness of the Goods for a particular purpose;
- the correspondence of the Goods with any description;
- the adequacy or appropriateness of the Goods for your purpose;
- the truth of any Content on Our Website;
- non-infringement of any right.
- We are not liable in any circumstances for special, indirect or consequential loss or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, loss of data or loss of revenues or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with your use of Our Website or the purchase of Goods.
- Except in the case of liability for personal injury or death, our liability under this contract is limited, to the maximum extent permitted by law, to the value of the Goods you have purchased.
- Your account with us
- You agree that you have provided, and will continue to provide accurate, up to date, and complete information about yourself. We need this information to provide you with the Goods.
- If you use Our Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for preventing any unauthorised person from using your account.
- You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should tell us immediately if you believe some person has accessed your account without your authority and also log in to your account and change your password.
- Security of Our Website
If you violate Our Website we shall take legal action against you.
You now agree that you will not, and will not allow any other person to:
- modify, copy, or cause damage or unintended effect to any portion of Our Website, or any software used within it.
- link to Our Website in any way that would cause the appearance or presentation of the site to be different from what would be seen by a user who accessed the site by typing the URL into a standard browser;
- download any part of Our Website, without our express written consent;
- collect or use any product listings, descriptions, or prices;
- collect or use any information obtained from or about Our Website or the Content except as intended by this agreement;
- aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Content or information available from Our Website, other than as permitted by this agreement or as is reasonably necessary for your use of Our Website;
- share with a third party any login credentials to Our Website.
- Despite the above terms, we now grant a licence to you to:
- create a hyperlink to Our Website for the purpose of promoting an interest common to both of us. You can do this without specific permission. This licence is conditional upon your not portraying us or any product or service in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner. You may not use any logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark of ours as part of the link without our express written consent.
- you may copy the text of any page for your personal use in connection with the purpose of Our Website.
You agree to indemnify us against all costs, claims and expense arising directly or indirectly from:
- your failure to comply with the law of any country;
- your breach of this agreement;
- any act, neglect or default by any agent, employee, licensee or customer of yours;
- a contractual claim arising from your use of the Goods;
- a breach of the intellectual property rights of any person.
- Intellectual Property
- We will defend the intellectual property rights in connection with our Goods and Our Website, including copyright in the Content whether provided by us or by any other content provider (including copyright in text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data, and software).
- Except as set out below, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part.
- You may not use our name or logos or trademarks or any other Content on any website of yours or that of any other person.
- Subject to the other terms of this agreement, you may download or copy Content only for your own personal use, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in it. You may not store electronically any significant portion of any Content.
- Dispute resolution
In this paragraph the term “ADR Provider” means an approved body under the European Union (Online Dispute Resolution for Consumer Disputes) Regulations 2015
The following terms apply in the event of a dispute between the parties:
We shall try our utmost to provide quality goods but if we fail in any way, do please raise any issue with management immediately. If your complaint cannot be satisfied or it is not dealt with to your satisfaction at the time of reporting it, then you should give us full details in writing, immediately. We cannot respond to verbal complaints.
This Contract shall be interpreted according to the Laws of Republic of Ireland and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
- If a dispute is not settled as set out above, we hope you will agree to attempt to resolve it by engaging in good faith with the other in a process of mediation or arbitration.
Terms and conditions of booking a Tour with A Game Changer Tour Ltd
The following booking conditions, together with the information set out on the relevant tour page of the A Game Changer Tour website will form the contract between you and us for your tour with us.
In this contract a reference to "you" and "your" include the lead-named person on the confirmation invoice (who must be at least 18 years old at the time of booking) and all persons on whose behalf a booking is made.
are A Game Changer Tour Ltd of Kandoy House, Fairview Strand, Dublin 3, Ireland
means the place specified by us in the Tour Pack as the place we will meet and start your Tour.
means the date on which you board our transport at the Meeting Point.
means a holiday organised by A Game Changer Tour Ltd.
means whatever documents we send to you in hard or soft copy to provide information about your Tour.
The contract between us comes into existence when we send out our confirmation invoice which confirms your booking. You will have undertaken to pay for the tour you have booked and we will have undertaken to provide you with the tour we describe on our web site.
If you make a booking on behalf of others as well as yourself, we shall take it that you have the authority of each of those other people to enter into that contract and that you and they have agreed to be jointly and severally liable to us. You now accept personal liability for the acceptance and compliance of each of those people, with these contract terms.
If we are unable to accept your booking, we will of course return your payment to you immediately.
For you to make a booking, we require your deposit and a completed profile form. Our confirmation invoice will be sent to you by post or email. We may decline your booking for any reason and we do not have to give you the reason. If that happens we will return your money to you immediately and in any event within 21 days.
What is included in A Game Changer Tour?
- Travel from the meeting point at airport and your return to the departure point (Group Tour, Individual Lone Star Tour and Individual VIP Lone Star Tour)
- City centre accommodation with breakfast included (Group Tour, Individual Lone Star Tour and Individual VIP Lone Star Tour)
- Attendance at two social / speed dating meet and greet events with meals included (Group Tour)
- Attendance at final evening dinner party with meal included (Group Tour)
- Option to avail of 24/7 access to your own personal translator. This is an extra service which will be paid directly by you to your translator for their services on arrival of the tour, should you desire it. (Group Tour, Individual Lone Star Tour and Individual VIP Lone Star Tour)
- Access to a mobile / cell phone with your translators number pre-programmed if you avail of translator services (Group Tour, Individual Lone Star Tour and Individual VIP Lone Star Tour
- A culture and romance guide pack to include what Ukrainian ladies like and expect of a gentleman while dating (Group Tour, Individual Lone Star Tour and Individual VIP Lone Star Tour)
- A cultural and romance training session conducted at your hotel. Giving you last minute tips and preparation before the dating events you attend (Group Tours)
What is NOT included in A Game Changer Group Tour?
- Flights to and from Kiev (you may want to book additional days in Kiev to take more dates with the women you have connected with) This is why we do not cater for this aspect
- All other costs incurred before you board transport at the meeting place and after you return to the departure point
- Travel insurance or any other insurance personal to you
- Passport and visa costs
- Vaccinations and medication, before, during and after the tour
- Food and drink over and above what we include in the tour
- Gratuities you choose to give, in addition to any we give on your behalf where we consider appropriate
Payment and failure to pay
The last date for payment of the balance of the cost of your holiday will be due to us at least four weeks before the Tour start date. We will tell you that last date for payment after we have confirmed our acceptance of your booking.
If you do not pay us before the last date for payment, we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled. If we do that, you accept that a cancellation fee will be due to us.
Any tour requested less than four weeks prior to the departure date must be accompanied by full payment at the time of booking.
The prices given on our web site are calculated at costs current at the time we fixed them. If costs rise or adverse currency exchange rates apply, you agree that we may increase prices at any time to a maximum of 5% of the advertised cost of the tour. If we do this we shall tell you the costs which have risen and the percentage by which they have risen.
No matter what the increase, we shall not increase the cost less than six weeks before the departure date.
If we increase the price of your Tour by more than 5%, you are free to cancel. In that circumstance we will return to you all money paid to us.
Deposits are non-refundable (exceptions below) but in some cases may be transferable to another Game Changer Tour. We state that the minimum number of five tour participants are required in order for the Group tour to go ahead. Therefore you have a right to cancel any tour for which there are insufficient reservations. In the event of any such cancellation, all deposits or other payments made specifically to A Game Changer Tour Ltd will be refunded in full.
Cancellations by you
If you cancel your booking either through failure to pay the balance due or for any other reason, we may charge a cancellation fee calculated as follows:
- More than 30 days before departure: loss of deposit
- Between 21 and 30 days before departure 60% of the tour cost
- Between 15 and 20 days before departure 80% of the tour cost
- Fourteen days or less before departure (or failure to join the tour) 100% of the tour cost.
The above dates refer to the date that we receive written notice of cancellation from you.
If circumstances force you to leave the tour early, you will have to bear any additional costs yourself.
If you are unavoidably prevented from joining the Tour, you may transfer your place to another person, providing this person meets any conditions which may apply to the booking and that we are informed of the transfer not less than 28 days prior to the Tour start date.
In any circumstances giving rise to cancellation, we will consider allowing you to transfer the money you have paid, to some other Game Changer Tour you choose. Whether we do so is in our discretion, for which we do not have to give a reason.
Cancellation by us
We reserve the right to cancel any tour, for which there are not enough bookings, not less than four weeks prior to departure. In the event of our cancellation, your deposit (and any other payment you may have made to us) will be refunded in full, or, if you prefer, transferred to an alternative Game Changer Tour.
For this reason, we suggest that you should not book your flights until this four week date has passed.
We process payment in the form of Credit Card and Debit Card through Stripe Payments www.stripe.com
We strive to always protect your personal payment information. We accept payments with all major credit and debit card providers, such as VISA, Mastercard and others. All payment card transactions made through our payment gateway are processed using a secure online payment gateway (Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology) that encrypts your card details in a secure hosting environment. We do not hold your payment card details on the A Game Changer Tour server.
That page may be dressed in our “livery”, but it is not controlled by us. Our staff and contractors never have access to it.
You agree that all these provisions are reasonable.
Anyone involved with the processing, transmission, or storage of card data must comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). www.stripe.com has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. To accomplish this Stripe make use of best-in-class security tools and practices to maintain a high level of security at Stripe.
Approximately four weeks before the start date, we shall send you a pack of information relating to your Tour. This information will include:
- location of Meeting Point and time of meeting
- climate and clothing recommendations
- any important details relevant to a particular event that we attend
- name and photo of your personal translator for the tour should you avail of this additional service
- Destination Guide for Kiev
Reliability of the Ladies
All of the ladies who hold profiles with A Game Changer Tour Ltd have been interviewed by our tour operations manager Anna Plyuta. They have stated their intentions to us in the interview that they are seeking a committed relationship and have said they will participate in our scheduled events throughout our tours where they can. Due to work commitments and family matters of the ladies we do not advise and prearrange that certain ladies will be at the speed dating social evening events for group tours held. If you do see someone that you think you would really like to meet, we will do our best to organise it, but we make no assurances on this. We are in agreement with the ladies, should their relationship circumstances change that they will advise of us of same and their profile will be removed from our ladies profiles section.
Requirements of international marriage brokers with respect to mandatory collection of background information of U.S. Clients only
On January 5, 2006, President Bush signed the International Marriage Broker Regulation Act of 2005 (IMBRA) into law as part of the reauthorised Violence Against Women Act VAWA 2005.
The International Marriage Broker Regulation Act of 2005 requires that all dating agencies get their U.S. client to complete a personal disclosure form and the agency present it to their foreign client in her native language. Also required is to conduct and disclose a search of the National sex offenders register regarding the U.S. client. It is important that the lady receives a copy of your personal background information prior to the two of you exchanging any personal contact information. This can aid in the protection of the foreign national if the U.S. client has a criminal history or is a sex offender.
It is a requirement of the K1 Fiancée Visa and mandatory to state on the application how you met your fiancée. In the application for the Visa you will also need to identify the International Marriage Broker that brought you both together to meet. It is imperative that our clients understand the repercussions of not complying with this law as it will result in any application for a K1 Fiancée Visa getting rejected.
In regard to IMBRA law, A Game Changer Tour Ltd complies fully in accordance with its requirements. This means when the time comes to apply for a K1 Visa you will be provided with the appropriate supporting documentation to support your visa application.
Information we collect on U.S. Clients
(A) In general (I) Search of National sex offender public website
A Game Changer Tour Limited shall search the National Sex Offender Public Website.
(II) Collection of background information
A Game Changer Tour Limited shall also collect the background information listed in subparagraph (B) about the United States client to whom the personal contact information of a foreign national client would be provided.
(B) Background information A Game Changer Tour Limited shall collect a certification signed (in written, electronic, or other form) by the United States client accompanied by documentation or an attestation of the following background information about the United States client:
(I) Any temporary or permanent civil protection order or restraining order issued against the United States client.
(II) Any Federal, State, or local arrest or conviction of the United States client for homicide, murder, manslaughter, assault, battery, domestic violence, rape, sexual assault, abusive sexual contact, sexual exploitation, incest, child abuse or neglect, torture, trafficking, peonage, holding hostage, involuntary servitude, slave trade, kidnapping, abduction, unlawful criminal restraint, false imprisonment, stalking, or an attempt to commit any such crime.
(III) Any Federal, State or local arrest or conviction of the United States client for—
(I) solely, principally or incidentally engaging in prostitution;
(II) a direct or indirect attempt to procure prostitutes or persons for the purpose of prostitution; or
(III) receiving, in whole or in part, of the proceeds of prostitution.
(IV) Any Federal, State or local arrest or conviction of the United States client for offenses related to controlled substances or alcohol.
(V) Marital history of the United State Client, including whether the client is currently married, whether the client has previously been married and how many times, how previous marriages of the client were terminated and the date of termination, and whether the client has previously sponsored an alien to whom the client was engaged or married.
(VI) The ages of any of the United States Client’s children who are under the age of 18.
(VII All States and countries in which the United States client has resided since the client was 18 years of age.
What do I need to do to comply?
We send you the personal disclosure form. We ask you to complete it with honesty and to keep in mind that a minor offense will not create any barriers to enter into a relationship. Send back the completed disclosure form accompanied by a copy of your Passport. We need your Passport copy in order to comply with the IMBRA law. We assure you that this information will stay private and only be used for the purpose it is attained for above.
We will arrange accommodation as close as reasonably possible to the event locations we visit. Accommodation will be in a good quality hotel with breakfast and internet access. We will discuss your exact accommodation requirements when you have made a booking.
Changes of Itinerary
Despite careful planning, it is possible that a site may become inaccessible due to matters outside our control, for example through natural disaster or political turmoil.
We may therefore decide to make changes to the itinerary to accommodate either of the above possibilities. We will tell you of any such change as soon as we decide to make it. If that happens, you may transfer to an alternative tour. If your chosen alternative is of a lower price we will refund the difference. If it is of a higher price, you must pay the difference.
It is a condition of booking A Game Changer Tour that you take out appropriate travel insurance. You must send us proof of cover when you make payment of the balance due for your tour. We cannot approve the cover you have bought and are not responsible if it is inadequate.
Cover should be obtained not only against normal travel risks, but against additional risks appropriate to the destination country. In particular, local road transport insurance may be inadequate, so you should check that your cover includes accidents happening whilst you are a passenger in a vehicle.
We advise that you should also check that any valuable optical equipment is covered either in your travel policy or your home contents policy.
Passport, Visa and Health Requirements
Please note carefully:
- to be absolutely safe, it is a good idea to make sure your passport is valid for at least six months after the date of return of your Tour
- remember to apply for any necessary visa in good time (if relevant to you) please consult:
- check with your GP what medication you may require and allow time to obtain it
Limitations on our liability
We want you to enjoy a perfect romance tour with A Game Changer Tour Ltd. We shall do our best to make your tour special for you. Nonetheless, we must make clear the limitations in law. We are not liable to you for:
- any event which happens before you board our transport at the Meeting Point or after you leave our transport at departure
- any problem arising from your failure to reach the meeting point on time, for whatever reason; (though we would do our best to help you in any way we reasonably could)
- any aspect of goods or services you buy or accept other than those arranged by us
- medical problems or physical difficulties, even if you have told us about them in advance
- medical emergencies
- your own carelessness or negligence in any aspect of your behaviour whilst with us
- laws, culture and standards of service and behaviour in any country we may visit
- changes we reasonably make to an itinerary or to accommodation or any other aspect of the management of a tour;
- problems or issues which we could resolve whilst on a tour but which you raise only after your return
- We and you are subject to international conventions, when they apply. This may limit the amount of a claim you may make, against us or anyone else.
- The services and features included in your tour are those specified in our website. If you choose to buy other goods or services during your tour, those are not part of the package we provide, even if arranged through our tour leader. Accordingly we are not liable to you for any happening in connection with that service or those goods.
Help we need from you
Participation & Behaviour
Your information pack will provide details about your chosen holiday, but the following are contractual matters:
- If we provide medical help to you, whether or not you specifically ask for it, we will provide receipts for all costs (for your insurer) and you now agree to repay us that cost on your return from the tour
- If at any time, it is our opinion (given by any of our staff or tour leaders) that you are acting in a way which may cause accident, injury, discomfort or extreme displeasure to any other tour member or ladies affiliated with A Game Changer Tour Ltd, we may exclude you from the programme for the remainder of the tour. You will understand that this extreme action will not be taken lightly but may be necessary to protect the health, safety or enjoyment of other clients
- We provide the facility you to meet Ukrainian Ladies as we are an International Marriage Agency. Our ladies that have profiles on our website, who attend our events and individual dates are seeking social dating with a view to a long-term relationship. Under no circumstances are paid sexual services offered from these ladies or to be requested. We provide the facility for your introduction for social dating and after this whatever happens is between two consenting adults.
This Contract shall be interpreted according to the Laws of Republic of Ireland and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.